Kelato Evolve Horse Wormer
What is it?
Evolve is a broad-spectrum wormer & boticide for horses. Evolve has an easy-grip, ergonomic handle so you can easily handle the syringe, no matter how big or small your hands are. When your horse pauses for that split second, you’ll be ready! It also has an orange flavour that horses love. There is a much lower chance of them spitting it out (or on you!) and wasting the paste.
Why do I need it?
Is worming something you and your horse would rather skip? Why do they seem to have a sixth sense about worming time, tossing their head around or lifting it high out of your reach? Now worming is easier with Evolve.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-grip syringe for smaller hands
- ‘Tricky’ horses love the orange flavour
- Low dose (only a teaspoonful – 6.42g)
- All wormer & boticide
- Easy to swallow
- No wastage
Evolve is effective against:
- Large strongyles (adult and arterial stages of Strongylus vulgaris, adult and tissue stages of Strongylus edentates, adults of Strongylus equinus, adults of Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp. Cylicostephanus spp., Sylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages of Gasterophilus spp.)
- Neck threadworms (Onchocerca spp.)
- Intestinal threadworms (adult Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworms (adult and immatureDictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Hairworms (adult Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (adult Habronema muscae)
Evolve also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp., cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp., microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).